Ceramics Materials to Los Angeles, San Diego, Seattle & Phoenix
Essential Materials is the go-to raw material distributor for California, Washington, Arizona, and Oregon! No matter what process is used or product developed, our raw materials help our clients achieve the plasticity, overall workability, color, and strength in their end product. Your success is our success.
With over 20 years of industry experience, Essential Materials’ team is dedicated to work closely with our clients to improve existing products and the development of new ones. From Los Angeles to Seattle and San Diego to Phoenix, we promptly ship high-quality ceramics materials to you. If you have any questions or concerns, contact Essential Materials today.
We Offer a Diverse Range of Ingredients for Ceramic Manufacturers:
- White Silica Fine Filler products for Ceramics from Short Mountain Silica
- Hydrous and Sprayed Dried Kaolin Clays from Thiele
- Glass Sand, Dried Traction Sand, Geo Thermal Sand for Industrial applications from Short Mountain Silica
- YIPIN USA- High Performance Iron Oxide Pigments, Chrome Pigment, Transparent Iron Oxides, Chrome Oxide Green, Anti-Corrosion Pigments, Pearlescent and more - Yipin
- Kaorock high quality MetaKaolin additive - Thiele
- White Muscovite Mica to improve hardness and prevent cracking from Southeastern Performance Minerals - Southeastern Performance Minerals
- High Performance Chloride and Sulfate Titanium Dioxide (TiO2) Pigments - Lomon Billions
- Huber has a complete and comprehensive line of Martoxid® calcined aluminas used for ceramic applications
- Cellulosic Thickeners from Lotte